Heritage Owners Club

137DC

602a

I've got a singlecut version that's belonged to at least a couple others on this forum, although from the lack of playing wear you'd never know it. It plays great and sounds fantastic. Light too, just a little over 6#. The Lollars sound pretty good, although if I had my druthers I'd take the hotter wind in the bridge position.

4764451847_a0821ba6ac_b.jpg

I've got a singlecut version that's belonged to at least a couple others on this forum, although from the lack of playing wear you'd never know it. It plays great and sounds fantastic. Light too, just a little over 6#. The Lollars sound pretty good, although if I had my druthers I'd take the hotter wind in the bridge position.

4764451847_a0821ba6ac_b.jpg

Really, wow different strokes for.....

On all 3 of my Lollar P-90 guitars the bridge is hotter than the neck.

As much as I absolutely 100% love my Lollar P-90s, if I would make any modification it would be to lower the output (lower wind) on both the neck & bridge by about 5-10%.

Guest mgoetting

The only one I've played had a thicker neck. It was not 1959 LP thick but was on the fat side for a Heritage.

I like that personally, but others may not.

I've heard others note that their H137s have beefy (chunky for vegans) necks. I'll bet there are exceptions.

I have one and I love it. Mine has a one piece body,and I piece neck. Mine came with lollars. Mine sounds great. Plays great. Lots of sustain. Easily one of my favorite guitars ive ever had over the past 30 years. If the price is right for you grab it. I dont think they made to many double cuts.

On all 3 of my Lollar P-90 guitars the bridge is hotter than the neck.

This one is a little funny that way. The neck pickup has a great big voice and the bridge is very...polite.

Archived