Heritage Owners Club

Nocturne amps and effects (boutique builder)

barrymclark

I post on a Brian Setzer fan forum (great bunch of folks on there too) and one of the moderators on there builds amps and effects. I was stunned when I heard how good they sounded! His inspiration for his amp is the 'normal' channel of a 63 blonde Bassman. His effects sound pretty slick too and are the current focus of his builds! Give nice boost and punch! I know there are some amp fiends on here and thought you'd wanna know about it. He comes across as a real straight shooter. One of Atlanta's local rockabilly favorites uses one of his pedals as well as some other names in the genre such as Buzz Campbell of Lee Rocker's band and Hot Rod Lincoln. Quality, quality stuff. All the parts are from American suppliers. Gotta love this guy.

Nocturne

I post on a Brian Setzer fan forum (great bunch of folks on there too) and one of the moderators on there builds amps and effects. I was stunned when I heard how good they sounded! His inspiration for his amp is the 'normal' channel of a 63 blonde Bassman. His effects sound pretty slick too and are the current focus of his builds! Give nice boost and punch! I know there are some amp fiends on here and thought you'd wanna know about it. He comes across as a real straight shooter. One of Atlanta's local rockabilly favorites uses one of his pedals as well as some other names in the genre such as Buzz Campbell of Lee Rocker's band and Hot Rod Lincoln. Quality, quality stuff. All the parts are from American suppliers. Gotta love this guy.

Nocturne

Pretty sharp looking stuff! Aside from how they perform and sound, it looks like some really cool paint jobs and artwork Thanks for sharing!

Archived