Heritage Owners Club

OGD H170 LW

MartyGrass

Mary,

That's really a beaut! It looks to be the one Dukew listed earlier today. You move equipment so fast, I can hardly keep up with you! Enjoy! : )

When you get through with Pearly Gates send her back to me. I give you a 140 Gold top and some cash.Then with all the Gold you'll have you can be like "Gold Member". You really are my Idol though. post-2267-084468900 1290636438_thumb.jpg

Some of you may recall that I was toying around with the idea of putting black pickup rings and a black pickguard on this baby. Despite being tarred and feathered for thinking that, I just may do it anyway. It's not like I'm putting a Gibson headstock on it!

I've sanded down a pair of rings for a different guitar recently. It's more of a PIA than it sounds.

Some of you may recall that I was toying around with the idea of putting black pickup rings and a black pickguard on this baby.

I like the black rings idea... not sure about the pickguard, that could go either way...

(but then again, the cream rings look good too..)

I almost bought that VSB 150 by the pool but after listing to his video it just sounded strange to me. He gave me a good price but something just didn't feel right. No sustain like PG had. Let me know how it turns out.

I almost bought that VSB 150 by the pool but after listing to his video it just sounded strange to me. He gave me a good price but something just didn't feel right. No sustain like PG had. Let me know how it turns out.

I couldn't tell much by that video except that the headstock was still attached, and that's a plus around my house. I agree that the tone seemed thin.

I still have your set of Seths if the HRWs don't work out. And who knows what other pups you'll have for sale by that time!

With regards to your photos, I think you're really Steven Seagal.

steven-seagal-4-21-10.jpgseagal-guitar-300x380.jpg

I couldn't tell much by that video except that the headstock was still attached, and that's a plus around my house. I agree that the tone seemed thin.

I still have your set of Seths if the HRWs don't work out. And who knows what other pups you'll have for sale by that time!

With regards to your photos, I think you're really Steven Seagal.

steven-seagal-4-21-10.jpgseagal-guitar-300x380.jpg

C'mon, man, be kind to Steven; He may be Fat Elvis NOW, but back in the day, he was a BAD-ASS!! Watch "Above the Law" or "Marked for Death," and tell me you would mess with this guy!! Plus, regardless of his playing ability, he actually has an excellent vintage guitar collection! Go figure.

:icon_scratch:

Archived