Heritage Owners Club

Nice 535 Story

smurph1

Hey guys..Had the opportunity to play my 535 at my church the other night..It's a big Lutheran church with great natural reverb..Took my old Gibsonette amp..Man!! she sang like a bird!! What a great guitar!! Used my Tone Bone classic pedal for a little dirt..WOWZERS!! Every time I play that thing, I am AMAZED!! :biggrin_mini:

I'm glad you get to use that wonderful 535 for some benefit other than your own. Its good for others to see and hear them not to mention, a great think to do for a nice audience.

I LOVEmy 535, so, I'm right there with ya.

Some days I think that's my favorite guitar, then I try my 137 through a different amp, and all of a sudden, I love that one again, too. you know - it's like being in the mood for chocolate ice cream one day, and vanilla the next. It changes, and it is all good, all Heritage, all the time! That's why, I don't see ever selling/trading them. I think the thing to do, is having one of each type.

I LOVEmy 535, so, I'm right there with ya.

Some days I think that's my favorite guitar, then I try my 137 through a different amp, and all of a sudden, I love that one again, too. you know - it's like being in the mood for chocolate ice cream one day, and vanilla the next. It changes, and it is all good, all Heritage, all the time! That's why, I don't see ever selling/trading them. I think the thing to do, is having one of each type.

YEP..you got some money i can borrow? :biggrin_mini:

Guest HRB853370

Hey guys..Had the opportunity to play my 535 at my church the other night..It's a big Lutheran church with great natural reverb..Took my old Gibsonette amp..Man!! she sang like a bird!! What a great guitar!! Used my Tone Bone classic pedal for a little dirt..WOWZERS!! Every time I play that thing, I am AMAZED!! :biggrin_mini:

Smurph, I just cant wait to get my translucent red 535 with the Seths in it. I have heard nothing but good!

There is nothing wrong with a 535. Yours is a very pretty 535 Smurphicus. I love the way air blows out of the f-holes when it gets just right.

Archived