Heritage Owners Club

my new [used] 2004 millenium standard ultra vintage cherry burst

brez9091

Hi...

At the risk of repeating myself... Which I'm likely to do to everyone posting pics...  ;)

Don't yet have one of these so...

Any chance of you adding this tour communal photobucket account. Some full body/front/back would be good.

The thread is on here  and I've added an (edited) "How To" from Southpaw

"how to" for Photobucket. Open the link below in a new window.

http://photobucket.com/

1. Login... heritageguitarpics      Password...  heritage150

2.This automatically opens your my documents folder,then select the image you want to upload and double click on it (you may need to navigate to where your pics are stored on your computer)

3.Once it is selected click on UPLOAD

4.When the image is uploaded you will see it in the photobucket profile.

JOB DONE...

5.To insert the image in a post simply find the image in your photobucket profile and directly underneath it click directly on IMG Code

6.Then position your cursor where you want the image in the post and click Ctrl and V on your keyboard

Hope this helps ...

Very nice Milly!  I think we should start an exclusive club for Millennium owners.  Get a little picture under our names or something.  Heh.  I just had my Milly DC out this morning, laying down some standard 12-bar blues rhythm tracks.  I was half-seriously considering putting it up for sale, but...ain't gonna happen.  I'll move the 137D before the Milly, I think.

I see you have the HRWs, what do you think of them?

well, at first i thought they [hrw]were too hot and a tad harsh.  but after many hours of experimentation, voila!  back off the tone a bit on your amp and guitar and you can get anything you want.  but, where that power comes in is with the bridge pickup.  damn if i can't make this millie sound like a tele.  and the middle position is to die for.  i feel like i'm playing an es-330, so chimeingly british. i guess the neck pickup was the one position it took longest to figure out. but, once i did, i have to say, i think the hrw fans  are right.  i've had seth lovers. for a fat creamy tone, they can't be beat. but you could never get them to do the things the hrw can.  i'm now floored my both the millenium standard ultra qualityand the hrw's. i'm so glad i sprung for it. t his would be a first pick, if you ever had to get down to owning just 1 electric. it could do it all.....if one HAD TO......

Man, that is a looker.  I'll bet that sumbich'll howl!  ;)

About the middle position.  Most people I know won't use a guitar with both pickups going at once.  Last night I rarely took the switch off of the mid position.  I was getting great tone that one pickup couldn't create.  A guitar like this is begging to be blended.  If I wasn't happy with the guitars I have one of these or a Roy Clark would be eating at me really bad.  Your the "cool breeze" now, huh?

Is that the same guitar that just appeared on ebay?

[sorry about the double post--I can't seem to delete it.]

There were two of them on the 'bay Saturday.

There were two of them on the 'bay Saturday.

Is that the same guitar that just appeared on ebay?

[sorry about the double post--I can't seem to delete it.]

Uh .... I just looked at eBay. That IS the same one. Must say I'm a bit confused. I thought Brez was posting about a guitar he just bought. And now it's on the 'bay. A bit OP'd, IMO. But hey, it's his to do with as he pleases.

Archived