Heritage Owners Club

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Taller

Proud Heritage owner here! You've probably seen me under the same screen name at the Gear Page and Birds and Moons.

I was looking to score a P90 guitar and having been a hard core PRS fanatic for the last 10 years or so, I considered one of their Soapy models. I'd held out for them to build a single cut version of their McSoapy and was sadly disappointed that when they did finally produce it, it was finished in what I call a non-finish - ala Gibson's faded guitars - no pore filler and a dull finish. :P

Had been aware of the Heritage H137 available through Wolfe Guitars in Fla. and started to research. The only bad thing I could find about Heritage's in general was 'poor resale value'. Other than that they got stellar reviews, so I took the plunge and bought this beauty:

width=360 height=480http://mysite.verizon.net/vzes327m/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/guits005.jpg[/img]

I'm not worried about resale, as it's a keeper! What a great guitar...at a great price.

8)

That is a beautiful P90 rocker.  My P90 base is covered by a beat to crap Hamer Studio.  The resale on Heritage's is stupid low, which is one part of what makes them attractive to me.  I'm a big 'value' buyer; I want bang for the buck and I don't particularly care about resale.  Heritage delivers value in spades, from what I can tell. 

I love the finish on your H137...oddly, without looking at the headstock I would have guessed it was one of the new Collings!  Except I don't think they use dogears.  We're going to have to have a 'sound gallery' section so we can throw up clips of the different models/pup combos. 

Great to see another Heritage fan here!

• 2 weeks later...
That is a pretty 137 Taller!  Like Dick I have a Hamer (Goldtop) with P-90s and I just love it.  The crunch through my Marshall 18 watt clone with G-12H speakers is heaven.  Welcome!!

-Al

Do you have the original SD P90s in your Hamer, Al?  I had a set of Dimarzio Virtual P90s (humbucker in a P90 package) in mine but put the originals back in because the VP90s were weak.  ::)

Archived