Heritage Owners Club

An H-576 In A Foreign Land.................

Emmitt O.

Guys:

Here's a picture I'm very proud of. Let me explain. For the past 3 years we have held a Guitar Jam for G&L Players here in Michigan. We call it the Michigan G&L Jam. Last year, for the first time, we opened up the first night (the informal "Pizza Jam" night) to non-G&L guitars. Frankly, I thought many of the guys would bring their LP's and their Strats and etc. Well, I brought my H-576. I figured with all those G&L single coils coming, it would be good to have a humbucker guitar there for a different tone. I was right. The 576 sounded great. I loved playing it.

But, as you can see (at least in this one pic) I was the only non-G&L guitar there. The bass player pled his Warwick some of the night and a G&L most of the night. But, I played my Heritage all night long and so did other players. It was hardly ever in the stand.

Here's a pic. (From L to R that would be a G&L Legacy, a Warwick Bass, a G&L ASAT Classic and an ASAT Trinity.)

width=600 height=450http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/Garstguy/OhioKevEm.jpg[/img]

Take care. Thanks for looking.

Emmitt O.

Thanks guys for the comments. G&L's are great guitars, too. I do like them. I also like other brands, but seem to keep coming back to the G&L brand.

The Trinity model is a killer example of fine workmanship and sound. Three MFD pickups on a maple semi-hollow body give this a real tone. I don't own a Trinity, but I do have an ASAT S-3 which is the Alder body of the same pickup design. Mine is killer and I really love that guitar.

Also, in this picture the drummer is located between my left leg and the guy behind me (Bill). You can make out the bass drum if you look closely. The congas and harmonica guys were in the back.

Thanks for the comments. We have a lot of fun at the Michigan Jam. Perhaps you should plan to join us on November 2nd and 3rd of this year.

Take care.

Emmitt

Archived