Heritage Owners Club

just bought off ebay 2004 millenium standard ultra vintage cherry burst

brez9091

I think you guys are into a good thing with those "Millys" - you too, Dick. They appear to be a guitar that only Heritage makes. I'll bet they sound as good as they look.

When I was wanking on the Milly DC this weekend, I actually managed to get the back vibrating against my stomach (OK, beer gut).  That's never happened before and was very, very, very cool. 

Just an FYI on this post - I do believe brez turned his Millie within about 2 days on Ebay. Lost the link, but it was there. Think he bought to flip.

Mine - I'm waiting for decent weather to take it out and get better pics than from the 'bay photos. Just to tease you all a bit, the AE part of the SAE is faboo!!! Once you get it working. It takes a bit of hangling to get it all correct, and I'm still not sure how I'd use it live. But the acoustic side, going thru a preamp and an acoustic amp sounds darned fine. Clips soon. Pics soon.

i have never bought a guitar with intention of flipping it for profit.  it's just that i found a super eagle for sale,, which i've been hunting.  when i lost a chance at the eagle, i immediatly pulled the millie off the bay.

jeez,  i didn't know we had mrs. kravitz living next door......

brez, have you played your Milly at volume?  I have managed to get the back vibrating pretty good, but I can't get the top to pump air like a 335 (or presumably a 535) will.  I think the construction precludes it, but maybe it's my playing or technique. :tongue11:

That's true, wingnut, and I think it's a big factor in why it won't pump.  I had hoped it would, though, but I hadn't really thought it through before buying it.  OTOH, the vibration thing is kind of cool once you get it going. 

Wait.  That sounded...wrong.

i have never bought a guitar with intention of flipping it for profit.  it's just that i found a super eagle for sale,, which i've been hunting.  when i lost a chance at the eagle, i immediatly pulled the millie off the bay.

jeez,  i didn't know we had mrs. kravitz living next door......

Thats Mr. Kravitz, if you don't mind.

Archived