Heritage Owners Club

PSA: Jukes for sale

not sure if this is the right forum, but since they're not mine, figured here is OK

fellow TGPer is selling his minty Juke 112 here

and the builder, Gary Croteau, is offering closeout deals on 2 new Warblers here

wonderful amps, sez i B)

not sure if this is the right forum, but since they're not mine, figured here is OK

fellow TGPer is selling his minty Juke 112 here

and the builder, Gary Croteau, is offering closeout deals on 2 new Warblers here

wonderful amps, sez i B)

update: owner of the first Juke was selling to fund knee surgery. learned today his insurance covers the costs, so it's no longer for sale...

I'm drooling over the warbler with the 15" speaker. Sure wish I could hear one.

hey, Don. my slightly smaller Juke Coda is my #1 amp & has been since i got it last August. TGP bud, Leonc did his review of that model w/clips is here. Leon's a very skilled & tasteful player & a Magnatone maven, does some of his own building, is a presence in the magnatone-valco yahoo group.

the Warbler has add'l tone shaping (mids, presence) and a little more power & clean headroom when you want it. that particular 15" i've never heard, but the 12" Jensen Tornado (also neodymium) in mine roolz (surprised the hell outa me). reverb is Ampeg-influenced (not surf), vibrato Magnatone, tremolo Valco. cabinet construction gives it terrific spaciousness for a single-speaker combo, but retains a horn-like projection for soloing, which is what i look for...

anyway, check out the link above & share it around

:laugh_mini: For some reason, when I read the thread title about Jukes, I was thinking Juke Boxes! :crazy_mini:

yeahman: the builder, Gary, is an engineer & musician, loves Sonny Boy (II) & Little Walter (thus, "Juke")

rats, I'm selling stuff to raise some mola, and my amp has flown the coup already. Story of my life.

got e-mail this a.m. from friend/guitar student he's grabbing the 115. did you talk to Gary? maybe he'd make the same offer (prob'ly not, but maybe :)). meanwhile i'm still lovin' my Coda, which might be had for the same price ;)

Thanks man, but I'm sitting on my hands until I get some stuff sold. I'm getting rid of everythings except my Heritages and one G&L. Then I'm going to put the money into a few amps. I really have a top notch stable now with the 4 guitars I'm keeping.

Thanks man, but I'm sitting on my hands until I get some stuff sold. I'm getting rid of everythings except my Heritages and one G&L. Then I'm going to put the money into a few amps. I really have a top notch stable now with the 4 guitars I'm keeping.

:thumbsup:

Archived