Heritage Owners Club

Heritage and Social Networking

blueox

Anyone here into Facebook? If so, you can join up with the unofficial "Heritage Guitars owners and aficionados" section, "For owners, players, luthiers, fans and aficionados of Heritage Guitars of Kalamazoo Michigan". At last look, there were only 84 members listed.

Anyone here into Facebook? If so, you can join up with the unofficial "Heritage Guitars owners and aficionados" section, "For owners, players, luthiers, fans and aficionados of Heritage Guitars of Kalamazoo Michigan". At last look, there were only 84 members listed.

I will check it out!

I started the unofficial MySpace page a long time ago. I haven't been on it in months due to school and moving. I really, REALLY gotta get back on that. Time for a redo I think.

Anyway we can organize our efforts with this being the main site? I have a link to here from the MySpace page but it is pretty well disconnected. I am all up for pulling this all together... even if no one else is, I'd like to partner up the MySpace page with this site.

Anyway we can organize our efforts with this being the main site? I have a link to here from the MySpace page but it is pretty well disconnected. I am all up for pulling this all together... even if no one else is, I'd like to partner up the MySpace page with this site.

Superior brain fart on my part. I'll link the HOC on the Flickr Group. I've already go the company linked there. Heck, I'll also link in the dealer sites I know of. Thanks for bringing this up!

Archived