Heritage Owners Club

Will the last one to leave... Please turn out the lights...

I'm really interested in test driving one, but I guess I'll have to go to Jay's to do it.  If I get down there to pick up the Super...if that's ever  built, I'm planning on spending a lot of time with every Heritage model amp he has in the house.  The Lobo sounds like a good one.  Hell may freeze over in the meantime, though....              :undecided:

I've tried some of the Heritage amps at Jays, and while they're OK, I think they are more suited to Jazz than to Rock & Roll. They sounded nice and clear, but, to me, they just didn't have any of that overdrive/distortion I was looking for; that's why I bought my Marshall. They might sound good with a distortion pedal, though.

would love to have somethin' to say about Heritage Amps .... but never seen any in Ontario ....

and .... seem to have a very strong connection (addiction) to Dr Z amps at the moment  8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Let's take up a collection, buy a small combo (1-12?) and send it 'round to everyone that chips in for a week or two.  At the end, we'll raffle it off. :hello2:

I'm in!

• 3 months later...

Howdy,

I've got a Patriot and a Revolution head and 2x12 cab that are sweet. I recently had the Heritage guys make me a 2x10 baffle for my Patriot, which began its life as one of the earlier 1x12 combo models. Makes a huge difference with a tighter low end and balanced highs.

Welcome!  Do you have two different make/model 10s in there, or are they both the same? I have a couple of 10s that I need to build a cabinet for, but I was reading somewhere on the internet that it's a good idea to use two different ones for some esoteric reason that I don't recall at the moment.

I just went with two Eminence Red Coat Ramrods. I've been down the "different speakers" road and it's a long, dark one my friend... :)

I mean that they never make the difference you expect so you wind up spending a lotta dough, time and solder on mostly subtle tonal differences.

Archived