Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Shop update

jaywolfe

Talks continue. Spoke yesterday with some of the players & they say they'll be fully operational once again by month end, or perhaps by Oct. 15.  Wish I had more and I'll post further updates as I have them. The saga continues..................sigh.......

There were questions about possible price increases!!! I gave them an plethora of reasons why they shouldn't.

BTW- we actually "received" a new H150CM last Friday. Took us by surprise, to say the least.

We call it the "Enigma"

Jay (fingers & toes crossed) Wolfe

Talks continue. Spoke yesterday with some of the players & they say they'll be fully operational once again by month end, or perhaps by Oct. 15.  Wish I had more and I'll post further updates as I have them. The saga continues..................sigh.......

There were questions about possible price increases!!! I gave them an plethora of reasons why they shouldn't.

BTW- we actually "received" a new H150CM last Friday. Took us by surprise, to say the least.

We call it the "Enigma"

Jay (fingers & toes crossed) Wolfe

Jay, are there people in the factory right now? Is anyone listening to the messages on their answering machine? I sent my H550 to them in April for a six week repair. I stopped being able to get them on the phone for an update about six weeks ago.

Archived