Heritage Owners Club

NGD - 150 in the UK

bobmeyrick

Nice guitars !!!

Hows the availability of older Marshalls in the uk?

plexi

There in landfills all over the place.Just come over & dig 'em up ! ( That's the rubbish ranges that Marshall have made through the years ) The proper stuff is available,but daft money.A cheaper alternative is their newly made copies of their old amps.

Peter Alton Green :icon_thumright:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the Way, Peteraltongreen and myself are next door neighbours, only sixty miles between us. In a couple of weeks time, My wife and daughter are out for the day, I just might invite any one who has a Heritage to visit my house for an hour or two and we can have an English get together on the day.

I'd be up for that - Huddersfield is only an hour and a half up the M1 from Nottingham, plus a short detour would enable me to stock up on Riley's Toffee Rolls (http://www.freewebs.com/yorkshiretoffee/ellashorburybridgeshop.htm).

I'd be up for that - Huddersfield is only an hour and a half up the M1 from Nottingham, plus a short detour would enable me to stock up on Riley's Toffee Rolls (http://www.freewebs.com/yorkshiretoffee/ellashorburybridgeshop.htm).

I live a few minutes off junction 39 as you go north, very easy to find and very easy to get to, maybe Peter Green will come, he's over due a visit to my place, although we had a nice time at his house not too long back. The day my wife is away for the day is 23rd july - lunch would be on me, it would be a light lunch unless every one wanted to go out to a very nice restaurant nearby which does a nice lunchtime menu, I know peter would like to go to the three acres again.

I live a few minutes off junction 39 as you go north, very easy to find and very easy to get to, maybe Peter Green will come, he's over due a visit to my place, although we had a nice time at his house not too long back. The day my wife is away for the day is 23rd july - lunch would be on me, it would be a light lunch unless every one wanted to go out to a very nice restaurant nearby which does a nice lunchtime menu, I know peter would like to go to the three acres again.

Sounds good to me.I don't think a Saturday would be a problem.

Peter Alton Green :icon_thumright:

Archived