Heritage Owners Club

where do you folks get parts?

big bob

thanks for the quick replies.

I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the afternoon!

Brent I am looking for some gold knobs for the millie, and would like to swich out the bridge on the 575 to the gold roller model like the one on the heratige site on the henry jhonson sig model

are you in Michigan?  before I moved to florida I lived in Mt pleasant for six or so years, bought all my stuff from elderly in lansing, it's easy to loose an afternoon there.

thanks for the help, let me know if you go by the factory as I would love to have that jhonson bridge.

Big bob

if it is a bridge for a 575, you bettrer call them direct...i tried to get a bridge for someone here on a jazz box and there are some issues that have to be determined, (sanding the arch on the base and stuff like that)  it would prob be better for you to call them direct.

sorry, it it was just a bridge and a tail piece for a 150 or something simple like that i could do that for ya no prob.

thanks anyway. now that I have the strings off i think I can remove the top of the wood bridge and replace it with a shaller roller assembly it will only set me back 50 bucks and if it's a bust I'll have a backup for the millie.

thanks brent

Bob

Archived