Heritage Owners Club

I am keeping both the Jet City and the Roland Cube

barrymclark

I just can't decide which one Iike more.

If I use the Heritage H575, I like the high gain sound of the Roland Cube. With three speakers hummin.... this is a LOUD set up.

If only I could get that feedback under control. Even with a long enough cable to where I am in another room across the hall, it howls.(no.. not from the pickups. This is the guitar. It isn't that god awful squeel you get from poorly made unpotted pickups.) I'd be money.

For solid bodies with higher output pickups... the Jet City takes the cake.

So... I am keeping both. Each seems to do what the other doesn't.

Ahh... that's how the Gear Acquisition Syndrome works... you buy stuff and can't decide so you just keep it all...

It's only a problem when it reaches the later stages.

You've always liked that Cube , so I could see that it would be hard to let go of.

Yes, even a moderate/low volumes the gain is the problem on the hallow body 575. I bet if you played the 575 at the same volume CLEAN, you would have a much lesser issue.

But high gain on 575....... Come on, that is what the solid bodies are for!!!! Ha,ha, LOL

FWIW, I'll bet if you emailed Alex Skolnick and asked him how he incorporates moderate gain on his 575 without feedback, he would probably respond. He is known to respond back to HOC members...... Right Kenny?

Guest HRB853370

Yes, even a moderate/low volumes the gain is the problem on the hallow body 575. I bet if you played the 575 at the same volume CLEAN, you would have a much lesser issue.

But high gain on 575....... Come on, that is what the solid bodies are for!!!! Ha,ha, LOL

FWIW, I'll bet if you emailed Alex Skolnick and asked him how he incorporates moderate gain on his 575 without feedback, he would probably respond. He is known to respond back to HOC members...... Right Kenny?

Alas if only we knew his email address however....

Alas if only we knew his email address however....

Tulk1, Kenny, found it on his web site and invited him to PSP3. He replied that he thought that attend would be a lot of fun but he was touring in Australia or something. Where is Alex's priorities????!!!! Ha, ha...

Oh, I know... but, as usual, I don't care! hahahaha.

I will admit though, the H150 with the electronics from AS's sig model is VERY high on my list of Heritage wants. Whether or not they turn into Heritage gets is another story. haha.

I sent AS an email via his website.

As I have mentioned many a time on here, he was a huge, HUGE influence on me playing in my earlier years and remains so today. I thought nothing of typing up the email... but right when I hit send... I was a 36 year old man who felt like a starstruck 13 year old kid. Amazing how that can still happen... and it was only email.

As I have mentioned many a time on here, he was a huge, HUGE influence on me playing in my earlier years and remains so today. I thought nothing of typing up the email... but right when I hit send... I was a 36 year old man who felt like a starstruck 13 year old kid. Amazing how that can still happen... and it was only email.

Cool, I will be interested in his response.

Guest HRB853370

Lets see if you get a reply!

Archived