Heritage Owners Club

Groovemaster Away!

ingeneri

Just got word from Jeff Hale that my Groovemaster is due into the shop next week!  Hopefully, it will have the customized gold hardware and phat cats I ordered.  Will keep you all posted and seek remedial help in posting pics once it's in my mits.

I'm pulling for you Yoslate!

Just got word from Jeff Hale that my Groovemaster is due into the shop next week!  Hopefully, it will have the customized gold hardware and phat cats I ordered. 

I'm pulling for you Yoslate!

ingeneri!  Fabulous news!!!  I was bummed when Brent failed to catch sight of your Burrell last Friday.  Didn't want to say anything for fear of rubbing a bit of salt, since mine has had a couple of sightings.  I expect a full report and photos once you've had a chance to settle in with it a bit!  I've been trying for weeks and weeks to post some Phat Cat 576 stuff I have in the can, but I have dial-up (wholly inadequate) and my techno-wiz friend with whom I recorded the stuff currently has the studio and all his stuff disassembled pending a major reorganization.  I was playing the 576 just last night, wishing I had the capacity to post the stuff myself because I was really digging the Cats, and I love that guitar! 

Glad to hear your good news!!!  Mine is waiting only on a bail, included in a shipment of stuff, which has apparently crawled here from Germany.  Had an unsolicited  email from Ren Sunday afternoon, telling me (again) they hoped to have the bail today and that they would get the guitar out posthaste.  We'll see.  I just know it'll be worth the wait.  Can't wait to see your pics!  Hope the box is as you wanted it!      8)

Archived