Heritage Owners Club

Heritage's heritage

rjsanders

as with many H-owners i started out as a G-owner (first new guitar was a '68 LP Custom, cost me $450 discounted).  thought you'd all get a kick out of http://solidbodyguitar.com/1983L5L.htm - follow its link to the documentation where the luthiers who signed off on these beauties and check the first two names  ;D

8)

That's pretty cool.  The guy on the right side in the picture outside the factory almost looks like a young Ed Roman.  :o  I was going to go look at the list of 'owners' and their ending positions at Gibson prior to move and see how much actual building talent stayed behind.  I wonder if it was mostly management types and not hands-on people who took the move.

"....  The guy on the right side in the picture outside the factory almost looks like a young Ed Roman. ...."

That's a younger Jim Duerloo, who is a Heritage owner & terrific guy. Spoke with Jim yesterday, and he's still doing hands on Luthery at Heritage daily.

If you have an opportunity to see the newest GUILD Guitars catalog, 2007 edition, Jim's photo is on the inside cover.

That guitar of yours, which looks so much like a Citation model, is so awesome. Nice to see the signatures with so many Heritage guys- Jim D., JP,  Marv, Jack F., etc.

Jay

"....  The guy on the right side in the picture outside the factory almost looks like a young Ed Roman. ...."

That's a younger Jim Duerloo, who is a Heritage owner & terrific guy. Spoke with Jim yesterday, and he's still doing hands on Luthery at Heritage daily.

If you have an opportunity to see the newest GUILD Guitars catalog, 2007 edition, Jim's photo is on the inside cover.

That guitar of yours, which looks so much like a Citation model, is so awesome. Nice to see the signatures with so many Heritage guys- Jim D., JP,  Marv, Jack F., etc.

Jay

Hi Jay!,

Glad you found the place.  I was going to contact you but it looks like someone beat me to it.

Welcome,

Bob Faulkner

Archived