Heritage Owners Club

FRIEND OF HERITAGE GUITAR ~ CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION

michaeljames

So we can use this post for timely updates regarding Owens Heart Guitar. Respond to:

gr8guitarz@comcast.net if you're willing to participate. Donated H150 by Heritage Inc, signed by all Heritage staff, We (HOC) can support this by placing winning bid on Ebay and sending the guitar to Owen and the $ to help. This will be done thru my PayPal. I will be responsible, myself, for all logistics and $ up to $1500. Please help if you can. Each participating member will get a full report and accounting of financial contributions. The deal is we will split the final winning bid cost $ by number of us involved. 100% to the cause.

I will not post names of participants.

So far its 3 of us. <the other 2 both said $200 ish...just sayin'>

jim lehnen

If anyone has a better idea or way to do this BY ALL MEANS lets do it. Otherwise, this is what we have.

jim lehnen

so i think that makes 5 of us; however, i have not checked my gr8guitarz@comcast.net email in 48 hours. might be more.

being that the guitar goes on ebay thursday i think we are looking pretty good.

i want to make it clear that i am willing to take responsibility for up to $1500 ~ that means that if winning bid is $1500 or less, and i don't receive any payments (which i know is not going to be the case) ~ i'm on the hook. understand the deal here is equal responsibility for all who commit <exp: $1500 divided by 30 participants = $50 bucks each> i just want to be clear, my participation is at the same level as all others. i have not drawn a paycheck in a year. but am committed to this.

:icon_salut:

THIS PROMOTION IS OVER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND WILLINGNESS TO PARTICIPATE.

please refer to 'SKYDOGS' original post regarding this auction and opportunity to donate to a great cause.

i stuck my nose in a place it didn't belong.

Archived