Heritage Owners Club

ID help

Bluediver

OK, following SouthpawGuys info, it seems that I have the standard miniswitch set up.

The four pots are 2 x volume, one tone and one Variphase.

Now to restring after cleaning and play, play, play....... :biggrin_mini2:

Now that's the right attitude... Play, play, play... Heritages are meant to played....

Now to restring after cleaning and play, play, play....... :biggrin_mini2:

Are you planning to gig this one? Post some gig dates and I'll try to get along to see a Heritage in action :)

Are you planning to gig this one? Post some gig dates and I'll try to get along to see a Heritage in action :)

I may well gig this one. I have gigged the H150CM before at 'better' gigs. We are just starting to go after gigs so they are gradually going to appear on the website here - http://www.ginstreetband.co.uk/gigs%20page.html

Be good to catch up with you.

D

I may well gig this one. I have gigged the H150CM before at 'better' gigs. We are just starting to go after gigs so they are gradually going to appear on the website here - http://www.ginstreetband.co.uk/gigs%20page.html

Be good to catch up with you.

D

Had a good look through your website and a listen to your demos - excellent stuff! Blues with a hard edge :)

Looking forward to catching up with your band next time you're playing near Colchester.

• 1 month later...

A quick update........

All the crud is cleaned off. The fretboard caressed with Lemon Oil. The rest of the guitar has had the dust and dirt removed.

All the pots and switches were given some TLC too.

A nice shiny set of D'Addario XL 10-46 strings and, most important, a set of strap locks.

In the case and off to rehearsal (early to get some sound investigation in nefore the noise kicks in).

You can get such different sounds from the pickups by just coil tapping each one. Real hard to gentle bluesy. The phase shift is a bit of a mystery at the moment as I kept getting nagged to rehearse the next song instead of 'playing about with your new toy'.

Al in, a very versitile guitar that sounds as cool as it looks.

The only small issue is the pickup selector switch. It tends to default to the middle position a little so I have found it self selecting that from just neck pickup position. That may also be to do with the fact that it is right next to the bridge and I do a bit of heel damping with my right hand. Still seems a bit too keen to move into the middle position.

Will look at that over the next week or so.

Archived