Heritage Owners Club

Where do I find info on the new issue H-140?

guitarjump

I thought I saw a page on the Heritage website that had information on the new H-140's. Did I imagine it, or can someone provide a link?

Thanks!

This is it, I think ... about 2/3 rds of the way down

http://www.heritageguitar.com/New%20Models.htm

"H-140CM / HRW /2nd Edition

Same as H-140 with these addition upgrades:

Bound, single cream, fingerboard binding

HRW premium Heritage pickups

Scarfed back ( Belly-cut)"

H-140-CM-2nd-Edtion-HRWs.jpg

H-140-CM-2nd-Edtion-HRWs-FU.jpg

H-140-CM-2nd-Edtion-HRWs-Be.jpg

Looks like a nice variation on the "traditional" design.

tongue in cheek?...  the "new 140s" have already come and gone.  The website's just a bit out of date (but still has some cool stuff on it).  Those pics of the 150CM w/Lollars are really nice.

That's the place!

"Come and gone?" -- Does that mean they are out of production again.

Please... say it ain't so..

I'm looking for a used lefty 140

tongue in cheek?...  the "new 140s" have already come and gone.  The website's just a bit out of date (but still has some cool stuff on it).  Those pics of the 150CM w/Lollars are really nice.

Really ? So my Millennium is an old model , $h!t I've been had  ;D

I think it was mentioned on a post lately that the website is getting an overhaul real soon.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...pic,1689.0.html

"I was at NAMM today and had a long talk with Lane Zastrow, Jim Duerloo and Vince Margol! Got to see all the new models- and some of the classics. Too cool! Those guys are VERY aware of us here on the HOC, they think it' a great thing. Vince is excited about the opportunities and challenges he faces. He agreed that the website is antiquated, and said that there will be a new one up in a month or so. He seems very marketing savvy, and does not want to change the manufacturing methods. We talked about the legacy, and Heritage's position as a true boutique brand. He wants to up production- he said that they're already up to 6 guitars a day from 3 or 4, and his goal is 10 a day. He sees Heritage's niche as more like where PRS sits in the market, and told me that he NEVER wants to be like the G word. He struck me as very intelligent, very candid, and with a great conception of what he has and where he wants to take it. I was very impressed.

As far as the guitars go, the blue is just wierd to me, and the 110 or whatever it is plays incredible, has a beautiful finish, but I really don't like the upper horn (YMMV, of course). The 23 535 is great, great , great. Lovely fat neck, killer finish. The Sklonik,as per his specs, is very heavy. He supposedly said that he wanted a "Man's Guitar", and they'll all be like that. Kind of a "U" shaped neck. I played my first 137, and Geez Louise, what a guitar. I guess I know what I'll be saving for! I'll try and get some photos Sunday.

All the best! "

The sooner the better I'd say.

Check this out...I actually own the H140 pictured above...The one on the Heritage homepage that is pictured above.  It is the first H140 2nd edition made.  I bought the guitar from Jay Wolfe of course as he sorta collects  Heritage #1 productions.  I forgot about those pics and seeing my guitar like that was a trip...Man I love that guitar...

I would love to get more info on this guitar if possible.  I know it was designed by Rendal Wall and that it went to the NAMM show before Jay acquired it.  I want to know who the builder actually was and if anyone on here played this guitar at the NAMM show (if so what did you think?)....

I can post a pic if I knew how...Can I just embed a HTML link into the body of a message that will bring the pic up from my server?

I can't believe this model is not a better seller.  This guitar weighs less than my '93 MIJ strat!  The tone and sustain are basicaly the same as a 150 as far as I can tell (I have an older H150 and prefer the tone of the H140)...Seems like a light weight LP/150 would be the holy grail.

I can post a pic if I knew how...Can I just embed a HTML link into the body of a message that will bring the pic up from my server?

You can do [.img.] {url to your picture} [./img.]  to inline a picture, but take out the '.' in between the square brackets.

Peerless - Wow congtratulations on the beautiful guitar! I've only seen the first edition H-140's up for sale (used).  I really like the neck binding on the newer H-140, and the lighter body weight is a plus. My go-to guitar is a 2001 g-word Special, with humbuckers and a tummy cut. It's the raunchiest MOFO, and is fun as hell to play. I'd flip to have a guitar with the same configuration but with a bound neck. And, no, I am not going to spring for a historic  g-word Special to get there.

Archived