Heritage Owners Club

Posting Pictures

Tobacco_Burst

Anyone,

I have been trying to post pictures of my H-150CM to the forum.  I keep getting an error message that my attachments exceed 1500KB and it will not post.  I am attaching a .JPG file, and I only am adding one picture. 

Is there a better way to post the pictures?  Or any way around the 1500KB restriction?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Anyone,

I have been trying to post pictures of my H-150CM to the forum.  I keep getting an error message that my attachments exceed 1500KB and it will not post.  I am attaching a .JPG file, and I only am adding one picture. 

Is there a better way to post the pictures?  Or any way around the 1500KB restriction?

Thanks in advance for the help!

That pic translates to 1.5mb (megabytes) or bigger. No way you want to post that. Use photoshop, MS Paint, anything! to reduce that to a managable size. A good range is 700px wide by whatever pixels high. Keep that image down to under 800kb and it should post.

Thanks for the advice. 

Here are the three shots of my H-150CM.  I purchased it last fall from the great folks at Wolfe Guitars (thanks to a lot of help from Graham).  The guitar looks, plays and sounds great.

Enjoy.

DSC_0168_Resize.JPG

DSC_0168_Resize.JPG_thumb

DSC_0170_Resize.JPG

DSC_0170_Resize.JPG_thumb

DSC_0163_Resize.JPG

DSC_0163_Resize.JPG_thumb

That un-named hookish, bottle-opener from NAMM comes to mind.  ..................  :angel:

I said "ugly" not "fugly."  A-how-how-how. 

Thank you!  Thank you!  I'll be here all week, folks.  Try the veal and make sure you tip your waiter your waitress...they don't work for free, you know!

Thanks, it has been a great guitar to play.

I go around and around on the pickups.  It has the Duncan 59's and I sometimes wish they had some more clarity to them.  Has anyone put the Jason Lollar or the Duncan Antiquity humbuckers in their H-150?  How hard was it to install them into the cavity on the 150?  Was there a measurable difference in the performance of the pickups?

That un-named hookish, bottle-opener from NAMM comes to mind.  ..................  :angel:

that could be bought right now, i think???  might get a good deal too???

Thanks, it has been a great guitar to play.

I go around and around on the pickups.  It has the Duncan 59's and I sometimes wish they had some more clarity to them.  Has anyone put the Jason Lollar or the Duncan Antiquity humbuckers in their H-150?  How hard was it to install them into the cavity on the 150?  Was there a measurable difference in the performance of the pickups?

The answer to your question is yes, and yes.  I think the members of this group have experimented with just about every pickup that can be had  (at least I have).  Let's just say that if you had the cash that we've spent on pickups you could probably buy a nice new car.  If you want more advise let us know.  But just remember, you asked for it!

As to the part of your question about whether or not it was hard to install the pickups... If your guitar came stock with Duncans it'll be a snap to install other brands. If it came with Schallers then there's some more work to do.  They seem to have made the pickup cavities a little shallow on those and a little routing will be needed.

Archived