Heritage Owners Club

Shh! New Amp in the Works!

My fingers are crossed, but I'm hoping a new amp being built by KBP will be ready by PSP. Just decided on the design today! Its one amp he has not built for anyone else yet! Oh Ya! But I'm not telling what it is until PSP! HAHAHA!!!

Guest HRB853370

My fingers are crossed, but I'm hoping a new amp being built by KBP will be ready by PSP. Just decided on the design today! Its one amp he has not built for anyone else yet! Oh Ya! But I'm not telling what it is until PSP! HAHAHA!!!

Shheeessh we already know, its old news. KBP is going to ship it to Georgia first so that Barry, Bonefish and myself can break it in first. Then I will take it up and deliver it to you at PSP.

Shheeessh we already know, its old news. KBP is going to ship it to Georgia first so that Barry, Bonefish and myself can break it in first. Then I will take it up and deliver it to you at PSP.

That's another amp... This one is unique and I can't wait to play it!

Guest HRB853370

That's another amp... This one is unique and I can't wait to play it!

We'll let you know how it sounds beforehand!

Guest HRB853370

But you cannot use a solid body 150. Has to be a Stratocaster or a 535 or it doesn't count.

Dont I have those?

Just, whatever you do, just don't get it finished in blue tolex.

Real bluesmen only play orange colored amps!!!!

Guest HRB853370

Blonde tolex works for me. I'd really prefer you to order it in lacquered tweed though.

Anything but that hideous Clemson orange color.

Anything but that hideous Clemson orange color.

I was thinking more along the line of '69 Camaro SS Orange, besides just like Buddy Guy's polka dot guitars, the orange tolex would prove without a doubt that amp was mine. Anyone took it, it would be easy to recongize...

Congratulations Detroit. I'm still in love with mine, I've been thinking about trying a tube swap but need to talk to the builder first, curiosity starting to get to me. It's light compared to a combo, drives the hell out of a 2X12, and just really reacts well to what I do on the guitar.

I think your amp slipped out the door before I could try it... I know a couple different ones have. Yours may have been one of them.

It's a beast. I think I asked you if you had played it and you said you had missed it, if I remember right. It's just a tweed on steroids, lots of steroids. :icon_joker:

Guest HRB853370

I think your amp slipped out the door before I could try it... I know a couple different ones have. Yours may have been one of them.

Really? Wonder who's elses slipped out before you could get your greasy fingers on it!

:icon_scratch:

Archived