Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage H110

Sparky

I made a similar inquiry but about the 23 535 and also got no reply. I figure it's early yet so I didn't follow up with a phone call. But I'm sure that would get it done.

I also enquired about a (lefty) 535 "23" and I did get a reply.

Every now and again though I send an email and I never get a reply.

Lately I've started sending emails to both addresses.

jay@wolfeguitars.com

jaywolfe@bellsouth.net

It does say on his Gbase page to resend ....

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/DealerStore.as...85-2d0f12b5430f

"If you encounter any difficulty e-mailing us PLEASE re-send to jaywolfe@bellsouth.net THANKS TO OUR MANY CUSTOMERS around the Globe for your friendship, good cheer & support."

the 110s are available for order

Wow. Whats up with that? How come nobody got back to me? I'll call tomorrow and find out why a potential order for a newly

introduced model was ignored. On June 18th, this is what Jay said to me: "Not much info yet, but we'll get to the bottom of it soon."

He's got my e-mail address. In the words of Morrisey... How soon is now? Sheesh...

SORRY for not getting back, but Heritage has not been forthcoming with much on the 110 nor the 23'rd. The 23'rd doesn't make any sense at all, since they did a terrific 20'th Anniversary model(s) and their 25'th is approaching. Wassup with a 23'rd anniversary? Are they not planning to be here at 25?

Anyway, its a difficult year for Heritage & I'm just pleased to have their fine guitars arriving regularly, so I've not pressed them for details of the new models they seem to wish to keep "secret". Typically when any maker introduces a new model- they'll send the dealers information & pricing, specs & such. Heritage used to do this, but they have NOT done anything with these 2, and repeated inquiries have gone un-answered. If you'll e-mail me now- I do have prices for both & a few raggedy photos.

Jay Wolfe  jay@wolfeguitars.com

[move]Jay Wolfe Is In The House![/move]

I think it's cool that dealers show up here from time to time to clue the hoi polloi, such as myself, in on what's shaking.  Jay, the guy from Fault Line and I think we had one other, no?  Tres magnifique!

(now if we could get them to post regularly...hehe)

That's cool they check in, but better if they inform the customers back in a timely manner. :wink:

SORRY for not getting back, but Heritage has not been forthcoming with much on the 110 nor the 23'rd. The 23'rd doesn't make any sense at all, since they did a terrific 20'th Anniversary model(s) and their 25'th is approaching. Wassup with a 23'rd anniversary? Are they not planning to be here at 25?

Anyway, its a difficult year for Heritage & I'm just pleased to have their fine guitars arriving regularly, so I've not pressed them for details of the new models they seem to wish to keep "secret". Typically when any maker introduces a new model- they'll send the dealers information & pricing, specs & such. Heritage used to do this, but they have NOT done anything with these 2, and repeated inquiries have gone un-answered. If you'll e-mail me now- I do have prices for both & a few raggedy photos.

Jay Wolfe  jay@wolfeguitars.com

I think the 23rd is being commemorated because they didn't really expect to be around for it. Perhaps it is a sign of renewed optimism.

Thats always good. Thanks for the prompt response to my e-mail with the pricing... I think I'm gonna wait on pulling the trigger until some better photos are available, along with the specs. I'll try to be a little more patient this time around... at least I can start budgeting.

Archived