Heritage Owners Club

NPD

DetroitBlues

I've been looking for over a year for a used Visual Sound Angry Fuzz. It's been one of those I can't try it unless I buy it pedals. Found it on a price drop for cheap, so I pulled the trigger. It finally arrived in my door step today. My first reaction is its not a pedal for rhythm work. Straight up solo machine. Still trying to figure it out for the right balance...

I JUST redid my pedal board, going away from multi effects (Line 6 POD HD400) and toward analog again. I did an ALL visual sound board and I'm really happy with it. The Route 66 pedal is great, and the Liquid Chorus is also exceptional. I think; however, that my favorite is probably my tap delay (single version). It does great sounding delay without having your guitar "swimming" in the repeats. It's the most easy-to-use delay pedal I've owned thus far. I'll be interested to hear what your experience is with the fuzz when you get to the point where you feel like you have it dialed in!

I hope it works out for you and it finds a sonic place for you.

I have to admit, I don't know where this will fit int with your current blues band tone.

Maybe for some crazy Jimi Hendrix inspired blues stuff.

I hope it works out for you, but for your current band I am betting it will be in the trading post soon. Let us know how it turns out!!!

Played with some more tonight, I really like it as my distortion/fuzz pedal for gritty blues and old rock stuff. Sounded great playing Redhouse tonight. I'm not sold on the octive effect, it just doesn't seem usable yet. But it takes time. Its my first VS pedal to which I'm really impressed with tha quality. Next up though is an isolated power supply. Somewhere in my chain is some ground noise.

Before you buy anything else, I would check to make sure you don't have a bad patch cable. Even if that is not the cause, good patch cables make a big difference in tone loss. I use George L's myself.

Before you buy anything else, I would check to make sure you don't have a bad patch cable. Even if that is not the cause, good patch cables make a big difference in tone loss. I use George L's myself.

I pulled my Joyo Ultimate Drive off the board and replaced it with Angry Fuzz. My noise issue is gone, so much for true bypass. I still can't pick out the Octave effect, but the fuzz is so good I don't care. I'm looking forward to trying it out with my Dot.

Archived