Heritage Owners Club

New Member saying Hi!

skydog

I just found this forum from a link from TGP. I just want to go on record that I really like Heritage Guitars. I just bought my second H-150 Classic in VSB. I bought it used (actually traded for it) but it originally came from Jay's. Pics will come soon! Here's my others:

index.php?action-activate;u=213;code=20cb58d8cd

width=600 height=445http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/skydog653/Heritage%20H-150/000_0458.jpg[/img]

I've tried 'em in different spots and haven't decided what's best. Currently my 150 is up right to the point where the strings are off the bridge. Cranked all the way down does seem to sustain more but strings break more often.

Interesting.  On the guitars I've owned/own that have stop tails, putting the tail all the way to the body always resulted in the strings breaking over the back of the bridge frame.  I never left it that way, because it seemed like bad juju...a problem just waiting to happen.  As a result, I've done the same...cranked it down just to the point where they start to touch and that's it.  I've never noticed much of a difference, though.  :-

Archived