Heritage Owners Club

I just picked up a 150P on ebay!

PunkKitty

I got the 150P today. The pictures I posted are pretty accurate. I don't have enough daylight to take new pics. But the guitar is nicer than I expected. It plays and sounds great. I'm going to rewire it. The toggle switch needs to be replaced. At 8.8 pounds it's heavier than I expected it to be. But outside of that, it's really nice.

Guest HRB853370

I got the 150P today. The pictures I posted are pretty accurate. I don't have enough daylight to take new pics. But the guitar is nicer than I expected. It plays and sounds great. I'm going to rewire it. The toggle switch needs to be replaced. At 8.8 pounds it's heavier than I expected it to be. But outside of that, it's really nice.

8.8 is pretty light for an LP or 150 PK!

Stock Schallers.There's no need to change them.

yeah? consistent with what we heard coming from that purdy 140 you had? those had all the tone you could ask for, And was about the same age, no?

But wait....single adjustment screws? Schallers? really?

One of the rings was original. The black ring was from a Bill Lawrence pickup. The only mod I did on it was to replace the pickup rings so they match and fix the toggle switch. Yes, the pickups are '94 Schallers. Yes, KS, the tone is consistent with that 140.

One of the rings was original. The black ring was from a Bill Lawrence pickup. The only mod I did on it was to replace the pickup rings so they match and fix the toggle switch. Yes, the pickups are '94 Schallers. Yes, KS, the tone is consistent with that 140.

MMMmmm, the 140; The one that "got away..." Crap...

Archived