Heritage Owners Club

24 fret heritage

heritagefan7

In an earlier post I noted that I am exploring the idea of a 24 fret guitar. I like the versatility--or at least the idea of it---At this point, many of those gutiars are "shredder" gits. Cool colors & designs, but they would probably make an old SEMI balding guy like me look ridiculous...Thing is, I always look Heritage first and want to stay close to home of possible. So, any thoughts on a 24 fret heritage model? My thoughts go: 170...24.75 scale length & maybe a smooth heel joint---my novice brain is looking for playability as well as balance...prob go with an Ebony board....Thoughts?

My other thought was a 357....but messing w/ that iconic gutiar might make for trouble w/ people I don't want trouble with!! :glasses6::glasses7:

My other thought was a 357....but messing w/ that iconic gutiar might make for trouble w/ people I don't want trouble with!! :glasses6::glasses7:

Youse got's dat right.

Guest HRB853370

In an earlier post I noted that I am exploring the idea of a 24 fret guitar. I like the versatility--or at least the idea of it---At this point, many of those gutiars are "shredder" gits. Cool colors & designs, but they would probably make an old SEMI balding guy like me look ridiculous...Thing is, I always look Heritage first and want to stay close to home of possible. So, any thoughts on a 24 fret heritage model? My thoughts go: 170...24.75 scale length & maybe a smooth heel joint---my novice brain is looking for playability as well as balance...prob go with an Ebony board....Thoughts?

Why stop at 24! Lets unleash some creativity and go with 26 frets and a 26 1/4 scale!!!

Archived