Heritage Owners Club

Disappointed and they are on the market...

Kuz

Well, not disappointed as much as I need the Heritage tone!!!

Played my 525 in out Church Praise band and being the lead player, the fills & the solos on the 525 were INSANELY great sounding.

I have already spoke to my dealer about trading/liquidating three of my other brand guitars toward a 535 with p-90s (I'm going to check Kenny to see if they can make it with soap bars) and a 150 that will have the Peter Green modification.

The other brand guitars are perfect in finish, playability, and sound great but the tone I got today (as well when I play the other Heritages at church) was complete unearthly and heavenly - Pun intended.

Some guitars just need to be told to fund this project (1. 2007 PRS Arist package quilt maple Brazillian rosewood board single cut 2. 1997 555 ultimate wood upgrade package with HRWs and Tone pros hardware- LOVE THE GUITAR but it has the simmer 60's neck and ebony board and I prefer Fat necks & rosewood boards 3. 1994 Taylor 810 acoustic with LR Baggs under saddle pup with no alteration to guitar

Drop some Phat Cats into one of your current guitars and use the proceeds from your fire sale to fund a special project, "ala' Slate," and his Maltese Eagle. 

Speaking of church and all, I went to my cousin's 25th wedding anniversary yesterday.  Her husband was brought up in the Holiness faith.  With me and his family there it was a case of the wicked walking with the righteous.  :undecided:

Well, not disappointed as much as I need the Heritage tone!!!

Played my 525 in out Church Praise band and being the lead player, the fills & the solos on the 525 were INSANELY great sounding.

I have already spoke to my dealer about trading/liquidating three of my other brand guitars toward a 535 with p-90s (I'm going to check Kenny to see if they can make it with soap bars) and a 150 that will have the Peter Green modification.

The other brand guitars are perfect in finish, playability, and sound great but the tone I got today (as well when I play the other Heritages at church) was complete unearthly and heavenly - Pun intended.

Some guitars just need to be told to fund this project (1. 2007 PRS Arist package quilt maple Brazillian rosewood board single cut 2. 1997 555 ultimate wood upgrade package with HRWs and Tone pros hardware- LOVE THE GUITAR but it has the simmer 60's neck and ebony board and I prefer Fat necks & rosewood boards 3. 1994 Taylor 810 acoustic with LR Baggs under saddle pup with no alteration to guitar

:thumbsup: Yeah, baby!! Go for the soap bars. Just make sure Ron knows they're on a rope so he doesn't get excited. Secondly - you're selling the PRS Artist Package? Wow! You must really want that 535. (from the man selling his McRosie to order a Millie!!). And I'm with you on the thicker necks. I want my Millie to have the same neck size as the McRosie. Sounds like you have a bit of a love affair going on with the H-factor!!!

John, you're a wheeler deeler fer shure...  sounds like a good plan to me.

So, willl it be in transparent cherry red w/cherrywood pickguard to match and cream pickup covers to match the cream binding...  oh wait, that's gonna be MY guitar!!!!

John, you're a wheeler deeler fer shure...  sounds like a good plan to me.

So, willl it be in transparent cherry red w/cherrywood pickguard to match and cream pickup covers to match the cream binding...  oh wait, that's gonna be MY guitar!!!!

I am definitely not a wheeler deeler. I can't remember (other the philosphical change I had about over inflated less playible vintage instruments that I sold off to buy my current Heritages) the last time I sold a guitar.

I usually keep them for 10-15-20 years.

But yes I will be selling some pieces to fund two new Heritages.

Here are the two that will probably move..  Anyone interested before I officially put them on the market?

width=318 height=480http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff205/jjkuz/_DSC1929-Edit2.jpg[/img]

width=318 height=480http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff205/jjkuz/_DSC1935-Edit2.jpg[/img]

width=318 height=480http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff205/jjkuz/_DSC2087-Edit.jpg[/img]

Archived