Heritage Owners Club

Hey new members, upload your Heritage shots at the photobucket site..

chico

we've got a nice collection of easy to browse shots and since we've seen a lot of new members in the last month or two, it'd be nice to see additional photos uploaded.  Its beginning to be quite a Heritage gallery..

Perhaps the admin can point us to the username and password once again and when you get there be sure to create a new file folder specific to each of your Heritages...  (i'm not able to get in this morning)

Perhaps the admin can point us to the username and password once again and when you get there be sure to create a new file folder specific to each of your Heritages...  (i'm not able to get in this morning)

Actually, that gallery was started and is managed by one of our illustrious members here. It is a shame that he doesn't come around much any longer. I do not have the username and password for it (although I see it is posted below).

Sorry guys... Still snowed under with work right now though things should be quietening down a bit soon and I'll try and devote a bit more time to the HOC.

Glad to see so many familiar names are still involved and loads of new members too.

Nice to see you post again. We'll be here when you get time!

Sorry guys... Still snowed under with work right now though things should be quietening down a bit soon and I'll try and devote a bit more time to the HOC.

Glad to see so many familiar names are still involved and loads of new members too.

Hey cosmik, glad to see you're still around ! I was beginning to think that you had done an "Elvis"  ;D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm adding 11 guitars (22 shots) to the photobucket account. Rightys might not want to look. I've heard many rightys say "that just looks WRONG!"

It's okay... We're not discriminatory at the HOC. People with all disabilities are welcome ;D

Disabilities... What am I on about... I'm left handed. :rolleyes:

Though I do play the guitar the "right" way round. :wink:

It's okay... We're not discriminatory at the HOC. People with all disabilities are welcome ;D

Disabilities... What am I on about... I'm left handed. :rolleyes:

Though I do play the guitar the "right" way round. :wink:

I met a guy this weekend that played left handed, on lefty guitars, strung right handed, in alternate tunings. He was playing in DADGAD when I met him. Amazing jazz fellow. Lester something or other.

Okay, I made my own Hertiage/Lefty Guitars Photobucket album. Every time I tried to go to the forums account, it took me to my own account. So for those of you immune to a world turned backwards, here is the link:

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee139/j...eftys/?start=40

Cheers...

Would you mind if I copied some/all of them into our other site as well?

Archived