Heritage Owners Club

Fender Acousticsonic Series

DetroitBlues

After using my AmpKit Acousticsonic Jr with my HFT-445, it is leaving me wonder, will the real Fender Acousticsonic Jr. really sound as good? I love the recording I did last night, but will the real deal sound just as good? According to the "rig" I purchased last night, its an Acousticsonic with a 2x8 cab. But I really wonder just how good it really is...

Anyone try/own/sell them? Is there a better alternative without spending more?

Yes Sir, I can personally attest to the high quality and versatility of the the Fender Acousticsonic Jr, simply put, it's an excellent amp for both guitar and vocals. I bought mine at GC in 08' and have gigged with it as my stage monitor many times with not a single issue or complaint.

Initially, I was a bit apprehensive to buy an amp with DSP effects but was nevertheless persuaded by the amps VERY credible tonality, especially the spring reverb. The variable line out is also really convenient when playing a bigger room as you can simply run a post effect line out to the PA while still using the amp as a wedge....like I said, great versatility! The amp is solidly constructed and can reach a decent volume before breaking up, I've even been playing my H535 thru it at low volume with really nice results when recording or just strumming on the couch.

Two thumbs up!

I love my Fishman SA220... Amazingly simple to use, great for playing live, simple set up, quiet when you need it to be but way louder than i have ever needed. I get compliments all the time. Plus, you can play an iPod through it with aux input and it sounds incredible. Can be had for under $1,000! I got mine for $750 from musicians friend on a price match with no tax and free shipping.

Archived