Heritage Owners Club

What's your Heritage vs non-Heritage Ratio?

HANGAR18

Parkers are kewl.

I've been in the custom shop a few times and they are really something to see. Hope to own one some day.

They are cool guitars and have such flexibility in sound with the acoustic pickups too. They look strange and some people don't like that, but if you play one, you'll see that they are super light and the 24 fret neck is really fast. I love all four of my guitars. If I had to part with one of them, I'd go crazy making the decision.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:6 right now. I have one Warmoth strat, a Santa Cruz acoustic, and a travel guitar and four guitars made in Kalamazoo, one of which is a Heritage.

Of all my guitars I like to play the Heritage the most and it is my favorite stage buddy too. I do wish for a humbuckers GT 150 and a matching 535 GT and a 175 GT. I never though I would be one of those matching guitar types but I think I discovered something when I got my 150gt with p-90s.

zguitar, do tell - what kind of travel guitar do you have? I'm looking to get one.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, was never good at math. I have 27 guitars, 5 of which are Heritage, 3 GIbsons, 4 Fenders, 3 Ricks, 2 Guilds, 4 Epi's, an Ibanez Metheny, a Prestige Heritage, an Alvarez Classical, a Washburn Mandolin, a few others here and there. Done with buying EXCEPT for Heritage. Still have interest in the Millie Ultra, an H-110, and an H-157, but have to wait for awhile after adding an H-530 to my collection today :icon_king:

Guest HRB853370

Wow, was never good at math. I have 27 guitars, 5 of which are Heritage, 3 GIbsons, 4 Fenders, 3 Ricks, 2 Guilds, 4 Epi's, an Ibanez Metheny, a Prestige Heritage, an Alvarez Classical, a Washburn Mandolin, a few others here and there. Done with buying EXCEPT for Heritage. Still have interest in the Millie Ultra, an H-110, and an H-157, but have to wait for awhile after adding an H-530 to my collection today :icon_king:

Holy SH Tim, 27?!

Holy SH Tim, 27?!

Long story, but I do play them all. I love collecting though and my Heritages are my jewels. Got two of them (the Millie and the 550 from MartyGrass).

Archived