Heritage Owners Club

What's your Heritage vs non-Heritage Ratio?

HANGAR18

Similar to Slammer's question, "What's your distribution? ", I was wondering how many Heritage guitars HOC members have compared to non-Heritage guitars. So the official question would be....

What is the percentage of Heritage guitars you have versus how many non-Heritage guitars that you have?

(Preemptive explanation... If I have 4 Heritage guitars and 4 guitars of various manufacturers which do not say "The Heritage" on the headstock, then my answer is 50% Heritage, 50% Non-Heritage.)

As it turns out, that is my personal answer. I have 8 guitars, 4 are Heritage and four are not Heritage (which includes the last one which is completely dissembled at the moment).

I'm just wondering if HOC members have more Heritage guitars than any other brand of guitar, or less than any other brand of guitar.

Last thing... We completely understand that if your answer is, "0% Heritage, 100% Non-Heritage", we know it means that you are temporarily in between Heritage guitars at this moment or that you are simply expecting to buy a Heritage guitar soon. Not a big deal either way.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived