Heritage Owners Club

Red Plate Amplifiers

Vanschoyck

I have a Redplate Blackverb Combo. It is hands down the best, most flexible amp that I have owned or played. It is compact, has great cleans, EQ and overdrive. The only pedals that I use anymore is a boost, tuner and delay. Henry focuses on a great BF cleans first and then drive. I haven't found it that complex to use. I have a clean and to drive settings dialed in (I also change the input depending on the guitar).

Highly recommended...

blackVerbfront.jpg

blackverbback.jpg

Nice. I had a talk with Keith over there and I'm going to arrange to go and try one.

I always try to spend my hard earned dollars locally. It helps support your community, your family, and your friends. If you have a well respected amp builder right next door, I say walk in the door and start a conversation with one of the owners and see where that takes you. I wouldn't hurt to take a nice heritage with you!

I so agree with this statement. I have a very knowledgable local amp builder Voodoo Amps (http://www.voodooamps.com/home/default.aspx

) that I had modify a Marshall DSL I once had. I woud have loved to have just bought my new amp from him but he just wasn't in my hobby budget at this time. It is great to support local talent though when possible.

Archived