Heritage Owners Club

Do I need to leave now?

Beagle216

Guest HRB853370

I've been heritage-less several times over. No worries man, life happens. Can't believe they let me stay. Must be for my swagger.

We felt sorry for you thats all.

So, your official status is "in between Heritage guitars" at the moment.

Besides, you can come over here and play a Heritage basically whenever you like.

In fact, I've been trying to think through some details regarding having Heritage guitar fans over to the house for a jam and BBQ from time to time.

I'm very centrally located as far as the metro Washington DC area goes. You two guys and the others in this area are at the top of the list of consideration.

I've got a drum set and two amps and the living room can probably accommodate a third guitar if someone brings an amp.

What part of Maryland? If I knew it before, my apologies but I forgot.

I am in the Towson area... Where are you?

So, your official status is "in between Heritage guitars" at the moment.

Besides, you can come over here and play a Heritage basically whenever you like.

In fact, I've been trying to think through some details regarding having Heritage guitar fans over to the house for a jam and BBQ from time to time.

I'm very centrally located as far as the metro Washington DC area goes. You two guys and the others in this area are at the top of the list of consideration.

I've got a drum set and two amps and the living room can probably accommodate a third guitar if someone brings an amp.

What part of Maryland? If I knew it before, my apologies but I forgot.

I am in the Towson area... Where are you?

I am in, I will bring my amp!!! That would be a ton of fun!

Well I've been Heritageless for two years now and I'm still here. To be honest, I'm not sure there's a Heritage I want right now. I'd love a 535, but I've had four awesome ones through the years and always come to the same conclusion: love the tone, but the body shape just isn't right for me. I've been playing mostly start style guitars for the last 10-11 years or so, though I recently started playing my Grosh set neck which has spoiled me for all other 24 3/4" scale guitars. Now that Michael Tuttle is making a new Les Paul styled single cut if I get the hankering for another one (with P90s perhaps) it's gonna be a Tuttle. I love Heritages I do I do, but right now there just isn't a model I want. :(

I am in, I will bring my amp!!! That would be a ton of fun!

I'm in Rockville. Let's follow Hangar 18's advice!

Beagle I remember when you joined, think I even threw up a welcome post. And I remember that it was a H535 you were getting or came into, anyway I hope you stick around you contribute to the good vibe here and as has been stated...you'll own another Heritage prob sooner than you think. I predict the next one will be something like a H137 Meanwhile stick around

Archived