Heritage Owners Club

Soon to be under the Tree... last one ever....

Kuz

Sounds more like a New Year's resolution. Please re-post January 1st.

I was also thinking of get a set of Throbak SLE 101s with 4 conductor wire. You see John I recently acquired a used H-150 that someone who put Throbak SLE 101s in it. and now I am spoiled. So I would like to talk to you about installing a set of Throbak SLE 101s with 4 conductor wire in my Brock-Dapra Burst H 150.

The key to ordering from Throbak is when you email Jon Gundry the owner of Throbak, and place your order in the body of the email end by saying you are a member of HOC and you want the HOC discount. You think I would have the HOC discount memorized by now, but it is either 20 or 25% off!!!!!

I have used Jon (Throbak's) 4 conductor wire before and they still sound wonderful.

Guest HRB853370

1) Ethos OD

2) Rat (white rat) Kalamazoo RI distortion

3) BB Preamp OD

4) TC Elctronics Vintage Distortion (OD to Distortion)

5) Fulltone Full-Drive 2 OD

6) Vintage Ibanez TC9 Tube Screamer

7) T-Rex Moller OD

1-5 are on the board now. In addition on the board, are my Peterson Stomp 2 tuner, Strymon El Capistan delay, Tortuga Neptune dual Vibe, and Keeley RC Booster.

Plus I run the effect pedals through their own individual looper so all the pedals are true bypass.

Holy shit, how many OD's does a man need?

I feel a little ( well, just a little guilty) for the number of purchases lately. But I have sold a number of amps and guitars over the past year too.

2014 will be a lean year in terms of new purchases.

- I currently have no GAS, the amp collection is all I have ever hoped for, so for 2014 I am going to concentrate on...... Pickups!!!

- I want two sets of Throbak P90s, and have a Thornton Elite that could use a set of Throbak SLE 101s with 4 conductor wire so they can be split. The good news for others is I will have about 5 or 6 great sets of pickups to sell at reasonable costs!

- I just bought the OnSong IPad app to start digitally organizing my chord charts and songs.

- I also want to do more writing and recording this year

Ok, you have no GAS. :crazy_mini:

I guess guitar upgrades don't technically count, huh?

So, after Mike's done giving it the once over it will be coming to Ohio. I will give a full tone report then.

I did not go out looking for this amp it's more like it found me. The deal was so good I couldn't pass it up.

Wow! Thanks for the Christmas gift John! You really shouldn't have. :icon_santa:

Wow! Thanks for the Christmas gift John! You really shouldn't have. :icon_santa:

Keep it as long as you want, until you are bored with it. Seriously, that is the least I can do for you!!! But with your collection, you must get the itch to move on to the next flavor pretty soon!

Let me know how it compares to your Brownface Deluxe (seriously) and send me the one that sounds best (unlikely)!!!! :)

Archived