Heritage Owners Club

It's Here!!!!

brentrocks

He shoots... HE SCORES!!!!    Seriously beautiful guitar there Brent.  Congrats on a project well done.  Agree w/HFB - those knobs look killer on it...  (althought I differ a bit in view of the wonderful sport of 'cycleing, but that's okay).  Karma up, dude!   Just need to retake your neon-guitar-face pic w/that guitar now!   :laugh:

And use your KISS army issued make-up before the shot! 8) :P

And use your KISS army issued make-up before the shot! 8) :P

like i said the makeup is a bitch ;D

He shoots... HE SCORES!!!!    Seriously beautiful guitar there Brent.  Congrats on a project well done.  Agree w/HFB - those knobs look killer on it...  (althought I differ a bit in view of the wonderful sport of 'cycleing, but that's okay).  Karma up, dude!  Just need to retake your neon-guitar-face pic w/that guitar now!  :laugh:

thanks Randy!  ;D  we were at a place last night that had a b-ball game....when i saw "he shoots, he scores" made me laugh, lizzy wanted to play that game!! ;D  the last time Deb did the makeup, it took her 2 hours just to do my face, then the clothes...do i still have the clothes???  do they fit??? ;D

If your dumb ass get's back on a "murdercickle" I will buy two cases of oil and drive up there and hold you while your mother beats you.

Are the knobs translucent black?  They look good! 

dont worry Ron, my Harley days are finished....the knobs are translucent (they are G >:D)

Very nice!

Pete did a neck refinish for me that turned out perfect. He does great work and is very friendly.

Heritage should absolutely do a Silverburts! That color is one of those that has a following. If that crowd found out Heritage made a Silverburst they would be snapped up very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Geez, only $3,300.  Such a deal.  A local dealer has a '70s Les Paul Artisan for $3,500.  I just don't get these prices.  I've wanted an Artisan for a long time, but I could get a one-of-a-kind custom job from some other builder for that kind of scratch.

I understand paying the big bucks for a '50s or '60s Gibson, where the rarity becomes a factor.  But Norlin was cranking out Gibbys like Chevrolets back in the '70s--the current prices are highly inflated, and I think subject to a big crash in the next few years.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/msg/899094846.html

well, the back of it anyway..

how's the silverburst in your house?

LOL..the back of the guitar... :rolleyes:

Mine is doing GREAT!!!  i love it!!  thanks for asking ;D

and i love the fact that i'm only into it for much less than half the price of that Gibby :)

Brent: Now you need this to keep it company. It's for sale on TGP (no affiliation)

width=600 height=315http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/skydog653/sgincase.jpg[/img]

its funny that you post that Skydog!  i bought one of those when they came out....the neck pitch was so far off, i couldnt get the action to a comfortable level.  thats the thing that gets me about the new Gibson...the quality is so hit and miss....

listen to this!!!   my tech told me a fella brought a brand new 335 into him the other day...the guy said he could not get it intonated to save his life!!  he measured from the nut to the bridge....it was 5/8 of an inch off!!!

how did that leave the factory like that?????

Better question is how do good Gibbies leave the factor?

On that 335 you are talking about, maybe the robots went on strike and their "luthers" had to do some other than just press a button!

Kind of like when the news anchor lose their teleprompter, it's like a deer in headlights! Man, I love when that happens, the talking heads don't know what to do (you aren't so smart now, are ya!)

Looks great.  How much was the refinish?

thanks man!  i love it very much ;D

Keep in mind that Pete and i go way back....he charged me $300, i dont know if anybody off the street would get that price?

thanks man!  i love it very much ;D

Keep in mind that Pete and i go way back....he charged me $300, i dont know if anybody off the street would get that price?

It's still a starting place.  Thanks for the info.

Archived