Heritage Owners Club

New addition

brentrocks

My 140 has made it to Oakland! it will be in my office Monday!

trying not to get to excited.

but man , I wonder if Heritage could refinish from black to  a black and tan!

ok , calm down . still dont know if its a dog.

is a black and tan a black top w/ natural finish on the back?  my tech Pete does great refin work, as you saw by the silverburst 157...he may be a bit less expensive than Heritage if you decided to go that route?  i could help you out with that if you do.

Guess that means you are going to do loads and loads of guitar playing, ermm  work on Monday then ?

no kidding...trying to work w/ a new Heritage sitting next to you...that might be tough :P

is a black and tan a black top w/ natural finish on the back?  my tech Pete does great refin work, as you saw by the silverburst 157...he may be a bit less expensive than Heritage if you decided to go that route?  i could help you out with that if you do.

thanks, I may take you up on that sometime.

Guess that means you are going to do loads and loads of guitar playing, ermm  work on Monday then ?

bRENT- ARE YOU IN mICHIGAN ?

bRENT- ARE YOU IN mICHIGAN ?

yes i am!  i live about 20 minutes from Heritage....Pete, my tech, who is also a part time Heritage employee, lives 10 minutes away ;D

you could say i'm spoiled :)

Archived