Heritage Owners Club

H 150 Upgrade

robbg

Very funny!!! We can make a party to abolish the women's acceptance factor, yes we can!! No more disgusted glances at our pedals, or heads, no more "won't you place THAT there???!! We can share strategies to reach the aim that is spread our toys everywhere in the house..for example I bought first a 1x 12 in my sleeping room and after a short period I replaced it with a similar looking 2 x12; after a few days she asked me "wasn't it smaller?" No my darling, maybe it's a question of different angle of light ! :icon_jokercolor:

You all just need to find woman that appreciate nice guitars. We exist. We really do.

.... so isn't a genetic matter connected to chromosome XX? :icon_smile: Jokes apart, I know you virtuos creatures exist ....fortunately!!

Back to the main subject, I'm going to change the bridge with a tonepros one ( a friend of mine will give it to me for very little money). I know some h 150 have it by default but, as I can't see any brand on mine, I don't think I'm among those lucky men. Do you think it will have any good consequence on sound?

Hey Roberto, your 150 already has some nicely aged hardware on it. Will changing it have a significant impact on tone? Doubtful. But!!, it may seem so to you. Cant hurt it any. Go for it, let us know how it sounds to you after.

Of course, but I must wait it will arrive by mail and then the luthier to change it togheter with pickups (ReWind Paf) and new pots and capacitors..I wish I could do it by myself but I have two left hands..and neither one like Jimi Hendrix!!!

Archived