Heritage Owners Club

Inlay Options - Deluxe

Spectrum13

What are the options available with inlays and headstocks on custom orders?

Like would the deluxe upgrade be $*** and include MOP name and bound headstock or something that extend to dots or blocks, ebony or rosewood?

HOC should have greater collective knowlege of available options than most all dealers. I would rather be asking for stuff I know they make. Most of you don't mind sharing your customized from KZoo stories, right?

What are the options available with inlays and headstocks on custom orders?

Like would the deluxe upgrade be $*** and include MOP name and bound headstock or something that extend to dots or blocks, ebony or rosewood?

HOC should have greater collective knowlege of available options than most all dealers. I would rather be asking for stuff I know they make. Most of you don't mind sharing your customized from KZoo stories, right?

I asked Marv about options when I was ordering my NFH Millie DC. He said, "what do want? just let us know". They're a custom shop. They'll do darn near anything. Except they wouldn't do a solid top Prospect for me.  :undecided:  I do know upgraded wood is $250. At one time Tone Pros was an upgrade, but I believe it's just an option at the moment. As for inlays, pretty sure on the FBs it either Ebony/Blocks or RW/Traps. Headstocks, don't know. Hows that for no help at all?  :angel:

Tuck1

Ok, so I will not be asking for a solid top. Are the plywood tops pre-assembled or can you select the top layer?   

When we toured in July they had stacks of the bottom, mid and top woods lying next to the press. Ren showed us how they assemble the woods for the laminate tops. Most of the laminate was very figured. But I do believe you can upgrade any top.

Jay Wolfe has always told me that Heritage is a custom shop and will work with you on options.  Check with Jay, he can get anything that they offer and then some.  He's a member of this forum so get his info here.

Archived