Heritage Owners Club

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

brentrocks

the silverburst H 157 went to its new home last night....19 yr old kid in a METAL band bought it.  you should have saw his face when i handed him the case.  Smile ear-to-ear ;D

He is a good player too...i told him to send me some action shots from their next gig.

i miss it but i dont miss the almost 11 lbs :) on my shoulder....he will enjoy it, that guitar is setup right (pups and electronics)

After all the time and effort you put into creating that Silverburst I'm surprised you put it up for sale. That was quite an undertaking recreating your vision. To say nothing of the story behind that guitar in it's original state. It's good, tho', that you found someone that can appreciate what he's got in that board. Will we be seeing the young shredder amongst us here anytime soon?

At least you made the kid happy. He needs to get on the board and keep you informed. Congrats on the sale for what it's worth.

P.S. I'm glad it went to a METAL player! >:D

You never know... That kid just might be the next EVH and you will have sold him his first "proper" guitar.

Maybe you'll get to go and see him playing live at some massive stadium gig and he'll be playing your guitar.

Then perhaps everyone will want a Heritage. And in some small way it will be because of you that Heritage get the recognition they deserve.

But... Hold on... Wait a minute...

Then, because Heritages are so popular they won't be able to keep up with production.

Then they will have to get in a new managing director with a funny foreign sounding name.

Then he will move factory to somewhere bigger and buy lots of machinery.

And Heritage guitars will just become another mass produced plank of wood.

And it will be ALL YOUR FAULT... ;D

Though, when Heritage move... Perhaps a few loyal employees will stay on and start their own brand in the "old", "traditional" ways...

And the next generation of guitar lovers will come along, start a forum and reminisce about the good old days of Heritage, how they "sold out" and how good their new/old brand is.

And so the cycle of life will continue... :wink:

Brent... What have you done.... Didn't you stop to think of the consequences... ;D

and factory seconds  will be very sought after !

and factory seconds  will be very sought after !

Yes... Interesting thought...

And my little collection of six Heritages will all soar in value. I could make a fortune.... 8)

Hold on a minute...

On second thoughts...

Well done Brent... Way to go... ;D

Archived