Heritage Owners Club

What's that smell?

pushover

It's 'Ode to Cool Guitar'.  I believe it'll seduce any human man or woman.

For men; it makes them daydream of great riffs and chord changes with that full warm tone that just fills a room. 

For a woman; If they are guitars players it's the same, if not, it's; I need to be closer to the man that has that nice clean sweet smell. :love7:  And she'll wonder if the kisses are as sweet and nice.

Also: That Smell (Lynyrd Skynyrd)  Verse: F  Am  :||   Chorus: F G Am G :||     Turnover/Bridge: C G Bb F Am x2

FUNNY. Good job, Karma up!

Checked mine, smells like Teen Spirit.

I am sans semi hollow these days but I do remember fbndly the smell of the insides of my c1969 Realistic ES-335 knock-off.  Yeah, Radio Shack, cheap junk made in Japan.  The first year they had them they were pretty decent; the next lot was junk.  Here's the one picture I recently found from that era...

1969realistic.jpg

Oh I do need to find a sweet deal on a 535.

"...ooh ooh that smell....can't ya smell that smell?..."

Skynyrd, Street Survivors.

Love that Fender tone in the guitar soloing.

Checked mine, smells like Teen Spirit.

I am sans semi hollow these days but I do remember fbndly the smell of the insides of my c1969 Realistic ES-335 knock-off.  Yeah, Radio Shack, cheap junk made in Japan.  The first year they had them they were pretty decent; the next lot was junk.  Here's the one picture I recently found from that era...

1969realistic.jpg

Oh I do need to find a sweet deal on a 535.

I just wondered what exactly was going on in that pic...

Maybe...

1969realistic.jpg

I just wondered what exactly was going on in that pic...

Maybe...

1969realistic.jpg

Seeing as this thread has taken a rather unanticipated turn.. Might as well go with it  ;D

How about if the rat was saying: "Can I request that you play, rat trap? You are the Boomtown rats aren't you?"

Shortly followed by "squish.."  :violent1:

Archived