Heritage Owners Club

Few questions about buying H-150 in Japan(Tokyo)

Toni4044

Hi everyone, my name is Toni, new member from Taiwan(I wish u guys know where is it xD).

Im gonna take a trip to Tokyo next year and I wanna buy a Heritage H-150 in Ochanomizu(there is a famous guitar street in Tokyo).

As a newbie in Heritage guitar, whats important things I need to notice?Year?Price?

Im looking for a standard and cutsom core, no matter a new one or used.

Thanks!

*In Taiwan, a H-150 standard almost cost 2,900 dollars. 

• 2 weeks later...

Think japan has really hyped up the heritage guitars to be ballpark of a gibson... 

But i do think japan has a wider selection of guitars there ! 

For the price and experience i guess you can really cherry pick whats your preference particuarly its built quality weight and its tone !! 

Have fun !!

On 7/3/2023 at 3:49 AM, Toni4044 said:

Hi everyone, my name is Toni, new member from Taiwan(I wish u guys know where is it xD).

Im gonna take a trip to Tokyo next year and I wanna buy a Heritage H-150 in Ochanomizu(there is a famous guitar street in Tokyo).

As a newbie in Heritage guitar, whats important things I need to notice?Year?Price?

Im looking for a standard and cutsom core, no matter a new one or used.

Thanks!

*In Taiwan, a H-150 standard almost cost 2,900 dollars. 

Hey! I used to work with a friend from Taiwan, he is a great guy & explained some things about your country. I was impressed!

As for Heritage, you could read through some threads here about people who've recently purchased them: all mine happen to be old models but I think the new ones are great too.

That sounds like a fun trip, I would say play as many guitars as you can while you're in Tokyo & find one that bonds with you.

Good luck!!

On 7/14/2023 at 11:17 PM, hopkinwfg said:

Think japan has really hyped up the heritage guitars to be ballpark of a gibson... 

But i do think japan has a wider selection of guitars there ! 

For the price and experience i guess you can really cherry pick whats your preference particuarly its built quality weight and its tone !! 

Have fun !!

OK! I will go around and find what kind of guitar is suit for me~ Thanks a lot!

12 hours ago, bolero said:

Hey! I used to work with a friend from Taiwan, he is a great guy & explained some things about your country. I was impressed!

As for Heritage, you could read through some threads here about people who've recently purchased them: all mine happen to be old models but I think the new ones are great too.

That sounds like a fun trip, I would say play as many guitars as you can while you're in Tokyo & find one that bonds with you.

Good luck!!

Hi bolero~
I just check out your profile

I used to go to Canada in my elmentary school!I lived in Edmonton for few month~ some of our few family member still live in Canada.

New Heritage custom core will be my first target, hope I can get sweet price in Tokyo.

Archived