Heritage Owners Club

Smokin' H-535

4 hours ago, TalismanRich said:

Tad,  that wasn't smoke.... that was leftover mojo from being played in a bar!  😜

LOL

21 hours ago, hinesarchtop said:

The only thing I've used the really works is an ozone generator.  You have to use them in a well ventilated space for safety. 

Thank you.

Car detailers will put the ozone generator in the smoky car, close it up tight, turn it on, leave it on overnight, or even the whole weekend. Rumor that it works on cars that may have had a deceased person in them as well. Ozone won't hurt most materials, but it may degrade certain foam rubbers. 

2 hours ago, nuke said:

Car detailers will put the ozone generator in the smoky car, close it up tight, turn it on, leave it on overnight, or even the whole weekend. Rumor that it works on cars that may have had a deceased person in them as well. Ozone won't hurt most materials, but it may degrade certain foam rubbers. 

Thanks Nuke. I have also read that it may affect electronics. I think I'm going to stay away from this process. The sun has been working well for the case and I'm thinking of trying the Naptha on the guitar it's self.