Heritage Owners Club

Case key

Hey all,

When I bought my 2011 H-535 it did not have a key for case. It's one of the older style cases that say "The Heritage" in big print on it. Would anyone out there have an extra key for this case? Thanks.

• Like 1

FWIW- I believe that those cases require the basic stamped key. Often those keys are universal. If you have any lying around that look similar to these, you may be in luck.

IMG_0933.jpeg

10 hours ago, davesultra said:

FWIW- I believe that those cases require the basic stamped key. Often those keys are universal. If you have any lying around that look similar to these, you may be in luck.

IMG_0933.jpeg

Thanks so much for the reply!

Wow!  You use the key?    In the past 60 years,  I don't know that I have ever locked a guitar case.   What's the point?   If someone wanted to steal my guitar,  they would just pick up the case and walk away.   😉 

I don't even remember getting a key with any of my guitars.    The after market case I bought from GC had two in the box.   They're still there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TalismanRich said:

Wow!  You use the key?    In the past 60 years,  I don't know that I have ever locked a guitar case.   What's the point?   If someone wanted to steal my guitar,  they would just pick up the case and walk away.   😉 

I don't even remember getting a key with any of my guitars.    The after market case I bought from GC had two in the box.   They're still there.

It's not for the theft but the tampering of the guitar in certain situation. Glad you haven't had any issues.