Heritage Owners Club

The new amp is home!

I finally took delivery of the Vox AC50CP2. I just couldn't be happier. Now I just need a Heritage to play through it...

4 12AX7s and 2 EL34s.  Class A?

Those tubes pinned into a Vox circuit has GOT to sound good  :)

What type pf music do you shoot through her?  Pedals?

Nice price too!

4 12AX7s and 2 EL34s.  Class A?

Those tubes pinned into a Vox circuit has GOT to sound good  :)

What type pf music do you shoot through her?  Pedals?

Nice price too!

Class A/B. :D If it were class A at 50w, I don't think I could stay in the same room with it when it is turned on. haha. Would melt my skin off. :D

A little bit of everything stylistically to be honest.

I put every thing from rockabilly, to jazz, to rock to metal through this amp... and it does it all with out even batting an eye. No pedals. That was my thing. I wanted an amp I didn't have string pedals in front of to get it to happen. The only pedal I will throw in the line is a volume control pedal. Nothing else.

Class A/B. :D If it were class A at 50w, I don't think I could stay in the same room with it when it is turned on. haha. Would melt my skin off. :D

A little bit of everything stylistically to be honest.

I put every thing from rockabilly, to jazz, to rock to metal through this amp... and it does it all with out even batting an eye. No pedals. That was my thing. I wanted an amp I didn't have string pedals in front of to get it to happen. The only pedal I will throw in the line is a volume control pedal. Nothing else.

Ah ha!  A purist; guitar, cable, amp.  A man after my own heart!

Nice score on the amp. I'm a Vox fan for sure. Up until I got the Tweeds my main amps were a Vox AC30CC1 and an AC15CC1. I think I prefer the AC30 over the AC15. That AC50 looks interesting. Just wonder where you're going to turn up a Vox with 50w, tho'. Them babies is loud at 30w.

Nice score on the amp. I'm a Vox fan for sure. Up until I got the Tweeds my main amps were a Vox AC30CC1 and an AC15CC1. I think I prefer the AC30 over the AC15. That AC50 looks interesting. Just wonder where you're going to turn up a Vox with 50w, tho'. Them babies is loud at 30w.
Not class A. ;)

When I play harder rock and metal and the sort, that is where the 50w come into play. Yeah, everything else, I am bringing a battleship to a knife fight. haha.

Archived