Heritage Owners Club

Haven't Been Here in Awhile

OldCrow

I haven't been around the HOC for a few months and MAN have things changed around here.

I do have a question though, does anyone have an pictures of a blue burst Heritage? I'm talking from black on the outside down to a darker blue. We recently picked up another guitar player in my band and he's interested in a Heritage and we got to talking and he said he wanted a blue burst and it dawned on me I don't think I've ever seen one like he described.

He's thinking about a 150/157 but anything in that color to show him would be great.

I haven't been around the HOC for a few months and MAN have things changed around here.

I do have a question though, does anyone have an pictures of a blue burst Heritage? I'm talking from black on the outside down to a darker blue. We recently picked up another guitar player in my band and he's interested in a Heritage and we got to talking and he said he wanted a blue burst and it dawned on me I don't think I've ever seen one like he described.

He's thinking about a 150/157 but anything in that color to show him would be great.

I will have a picture shortly. I ordered a H-555 with that exact Blueburst about 4 weeks

ago. They told me it would take 6 to 8 weeks. I am anxious to get it. Major GAS going on

here. I sent them a pic of what I had in mind and they said if they can do it we can.

Love it.

post-194-1242600560_thumb.jpg

I will have a picture shortly. I ordered a H-555 with that exact Blueburst about 4 weeks

ago. They told me it would take 6 to 8 weeks. I am anxious to get it. Major GAS going on

here. I sent them a pic of what I had in mind and they said if they can do it we can.

Love it.

Yup that's the exact color he was talking about, let me know how it turns out!

This would be Heritage Blueburst

gallery_139_63_4760.jpg

That is one purty Geetar!!!Can I have it?

Archived