Heritage Owners Club

Warehouse Guitar Speakers?

CJTopes

Has anyone hear ever heard about or used Warehouse Guitar speakers?

http://warehousespeakers.com/proddetail.ph...d9ff701d2803944

I want to try a V-30 in my Rivera but dont want to gamble with $125. I've heard really good things about the Veteran 30 Speaker (V-30 clone) New they're only $69. Is this "to good to be true?"

I remember when they first hit the net. Everyone is looking for a bargain or that "gem" that doesn't cost what the name brand costs. So they got quite the rep right off the bat as a good alternative to the higher priced spkrs. What they used to say is their speakers were made in the same factory as the Cels, just without the branding. Not sure they say that now. Altho' I must admit I've never pulled the trigger on one of their spkrs, I have come darned close. But I always found something else I wanted to try first.

And yet, mysteriously, they still cost the same as the British made. Hmmm.

I havent heard good things about the new V-30s made in China. The warehouse ones are supposed to eliminate some of the upper mid Squak that the v-30s are supposed to have. I think at $69 I'm going to give it a try. If it doesnt sound good in the rivera I'll try it in my Ampeg sj12-t

And yet, mysteriously, they still cost the same as the British made. Hmmm.

Ah so!

I picked up a brand new (Chinese made) C V30 on Ebay last year and dropped it into my Blues Jr. Whoa baby!! That thing is a loud beast that loves to be overdriven! They are still pretty nice speakers to my ears.

Carvin used to sell V30's through their mail order shop and even had them in their little tweed extension speaker cabs.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone hear ever heard about or used Warehouse Guitar speakers?

http://warehousespeakers.com/proddetail.ph...d9ff701d2803944

I want to try a V-30 in my Rivera but dont want to gamble with $125. I've heard really good things about the Veteran 30 Speaker (V-30 clone) New they're only $69. Is this "to good to be true?"

i've got a vet 30 here. kind of sounds like a Celestion v-30 i had but with the lows a little attenuated. $70 isn't a bad price for a good speaker, but IIRC i paid a lot less than $70 for it. would rather pay more and get an Eminence of similar specs

B)

Archived