Heritage Owners Club

A good sight to see... more guitars.

TalismanRich

I stopped by my local Heritage dealer Wed night. Steilbergs had been down to one Heritage for a while. No more.

Apparently things are picking up a bit. They had a 575, a Roy Clark (#12) that looks like the one that Marv was showing us at the PSP ( anyone remember what number that was) ,a 137 in TV yellow with the P90s, and the best one of all, a nice 555 in a 60's style cherry burst with a Bigsby, That's the first 575 that I played. That would take a bit of getting used to. It was a lot different from all my other guitars, even from a 535 semi.

If anyone gets into the Louisville area, you should stop by and try out a few. I'm going to have to give the 575 another go...

http://www.stringinstruments.com/

Always nice to have a local dealer that you can go to and pick up the Heritages to play. Our local Heritage dealer went out of business due to the economy and the arrival of the guitar center in town about 3 years ago. Those b******ds.

Always nice to have a local dealer that you can go to and pick up the Heritages to play. Our local Heritage dealer went out of business due to the economy and the arrival of the guitar center in town about 3 years ago. Those b******ds.

The people who were our local Heritage dealer retired many moons ago. One time he sold me a H445 when I went in there with a friend who needed a banjo repaired. When Mr. Walker pulled me aside I didn't have a chance.

The people who were our local Heritage dealer retired many moons ago. One time he sold me a H445 when I went in there with a friend who needed a banjo repaired. When Mr. Walker pulled me aside I didn't have a chance.

Our dealer was Keepers Music. I could go in there and look at 3 or 4 H-150's, one or two H-157's, A millie or two, and several H-535's and the odd H-170 now and again. It's closed up and gone now but my memories linger.

My local MnP has been in talks with Heritage. So, I may get an inside track here, pretty soon. I've been talking up Heritage every time I have been in there for the past two years. Taking my "new" ones with me, letting the owner and sales guys play the guitars. Talked a lot about the PSP events, too. I'd like to think I had something to do with them considering carrying the guitars. Assuming they do.

My hope is to be able to save up so I can go to Elderly and get me a 535..I don't know if they are a dealer, but they had several nice used Heritages the last time I was there..

My hope is to be able to save up so I can go to Elderly and get me a 535..I don't know if they are a dealer, but they had several nice used Heritages the last time I was there..

I know where there's a really nice, used but nearly mint H535 right over in the For Sale section. B)

I know where there's a really nice, used but nearly mint H535 right over in the For Sale section. B)
I'm sure it's a sweet guitar, but there's that whole "Saving Up" thing..LOL

I see that you're in VA, but if you mean Elderly here in MI, as far as new guitars, they had an H-150 and an H-535, but recently sold both, leaving a new Sweet 16 ($6510 list). Right now, they have five used Heritages, all EC- or EC, including: a 1998 H-535 with Seth Lover pickups and gold hardware in antique natural, another stunner in looks, playability, and sound: Elderly Yes, they are a Heritage dealer, but in this economy, I'm wondering if some stores will not restock once they sell out what they have, at least not until things pick up subtantially . . .

Steilbergs in Louisville is who i went through to order my Alex Skolnick Heritage. They are great people, and very nice to deal with. When i picked up my guitar, they couldn't say enough about it.

Archived