Heritage Owners Club

It's gonna ship out thursday..

big bob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't tell you about the vip... but I'd guess.... on/off for each pu and a coil split for the bucker...

You must be having a great evening with your new find..... finally...

yes and no

yes on the pups as per Ren

On-Off

On- Off

On-Off

Push-Pull = coil tap.

Is this the way it is working?

ren

No on great evening, as we have stay over company for the next several days..

I do enjoy their company

just want to crank her up

and everybody thought I was bonkers when I shot the pictures ?

The guests left this morning and I had a chance to play loud for 15. min after lunch. THIS THING SCREAMS... my good god but it sounds like rock and roll, that mahogany body howls, like an old SG.

can't wait to bash out some ted nugent on her later.

I'm already thinking, vibromate and b5 + replace the schaller hum with a a air norton.. or a super d.

Lance, you got a bad case of TF Syndrome. Leave the guitar as is. It's a classic ... well, to us anyway. Well, you can replace the pups, but no Bigsby.

Lance, you got a bad case of TF Syndrome. Leave the guitar as is. It's a classic ... well, to us anyway. Well, you can replace the pups, but no Bigsby.

I'm leaving the pups, they sound great. the bigsby with a vibromate would attach to the tail piece post holes, so no drilling and completely reverseable.

ask brent and mike nov

I'm loving this thing... it's so heavy sounding..

Ok, I just played her for an hour or so, judis priest, neil young, springstein, rolling stones, chuck berry... this thing is sooo much fun to play.. the fret board needs oil, but other than that....... sweet.. and the on off switches, now that I know what they do are real easy to use... I must admit I like the sound with all pups on no coil tap the best... It also cleans up nice, but I don't do that with this guitar.. thats what the 575 is for...

I love Heritage...

Well, that guitar looks a lot better way home in the States than it did when I played it in the shop in 2007!

So glad it found a happy home at one of our beloved HOC dudes! I believe Dirk Witte (the shop) had another one, in their shop in the town of Utrecht, also in the Netherlands. That one was sold around 2007, but I haven't heard from it since, so maybe somebody is just as happy as you are, Lance.

Indeed I'd leave those pickups as they are. Those are different Schallers than the ones they used to put on their 150s and 535s (I mean the humbuckers). And the Schaller single coils are perfect imo.

Now PLAY it!

Your Dutch muscle Jacques

Well, that guitar looks a lot better way home in the States than it did when I played it in the shop in 2007!

So glad it found a happy home at one of our beloved HOC dudes! I believe Dirk Witte (the shop) had another one, in their shop in the town of Utrecht, also in the Netherlands. That one was sold around 2007, but I haven't heard from it since, so maybe somebody is just as happy as you are, Lance.

Indeed I'd leave those pickups as they are. Those are different Schallers than the ones they used to put on their 150s and 535s (I mean the humbuckers). And the Schaller single coils are perfect imo.

Now PLAY it!

Your Dutch muscle Jacques

Good to hear from you, hope things are good. The slaughter will stay the same, no mods, except I will add a strap button so I can play standing up.

Archived