Heritage Owners Club

Day late and a Dollar short....

brentrocks

I went into the kzoo GC yesterday to see if the Black H 150 P w/ Throbaks was still there.....well it had been sold, but its comming back! it went down south, the guy did nt like it, (WTF)?

BUT....

I was informed that i just missed a H 575 by a couplke hours...i could have had it for $1000!!!! it was a 2006 OSB!!! W HRWs!!!!

DAMMITTTTT

I went into the kzoo GC yesterday to see if the Black H 150 P w/ Throbaks was still there.....well it had been sold, but its comming back! it went down south, the guy did nt like it, (WTF)?

BUT....

I was informed that i just missed a H 575 by a couplke hours...i could have had it for $1000!!!! it was a 2006 OSB!!! W HRWs!!!!

DAMMITTTTT

Yep I got it!!! ;)

well, I just had it shipped to me from GC KZOO they just took it in trade OSB single P/U. I have been watching GBase and ebay and seemed to be going for around 1500-1600. Paid 1100. I'll post some pics if I ever put it down.

Lou

Yep I got it!!! :D

well, I just had it shipped to me from GC KZOO they just took it in trade OSB single P/U. I have been watching GBase and ebay and seemed to be going for around 1500-1600. Paid 1100. I'll post some pics if I ever put it down.

Lou

congrats!!!

they told me it was a 2 pup HRW...no matter....enjoy!!!

Brent ... your stamina is unparalleled

Yep I got it!!! :D

Lou

Excellent grab there , Lou. Sounds wonderful from just the description.....

BUT....

DAMMITTTTT

Yep I got it!!! B)

Lou

THat is classic! Great minds search / think / buy alike. Well at least it was a fellow owner.

Archived